Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Eyebrow answer!!!!

If any of you ladies out there are like me you will have to deal with over-plucked brows for the rest of your life.  For some reason in our younger years, we thought that plucking was the answer to the never ending quest for beauty.  What were we thinking?!? I get so jealous when I'm going through my Vogue magazine and see all those gorgeous models with full luscious brows.  They really make or break most eye makeup looks and can change the shape of your entire face.  I've tried everything from powders to pencils to brow mascara - and even thought there are some awesome products out there in the aforementioned, I stumbled upon something amazing the other day that I just had to share with you straight away. 

I was spending a raining Sunday morning going through QVC - there are some really great finds there - try it if you haven't already.... anyhow my eye caught the Make-Up Forever Waterproof Eyebrow Gel.  I've never used a gel on my brows before so being that it was Make-Up Forever and it was waterproof I figured why not!  And bonus - it comes with it's own brush!  So exciting!

Make-Up Forever Waterproof Eyebrow Gel in Med Warm Brown
I love love love trying new products for the first time.  I woke up this morning in a good mood right from the start because I knew I'd get to give this a go.  The way to use this is to pop a small amount of the back of your hand, dip the brush (which is awesome by the way) into the product and apply.  I went in small wispy motions just because I was afraid that drawing it on would look... well... drawn on!  It went on like a dream!  I'm a red head and this color was perfect for me.  It's a warm brown so it matches perfectly.  I've used red colors before and my brows look ridiculous - completely fake.  This on the other hand is unbelievably natural looking.  You can go from natural to dramatic because it is amazingly pigmented and build-able. 

I'm starting my holy grail list of products and this one is definitely going on the top.  You won't be sorry!  Another bonus - it's only $29.00!!!!!  Great price for a Make-Up Forever right! 

Enjoy beautiful!

0 comments: