Thursday, April 5, 2012

Eyes Too Kill Mascara - Armani

Well I did say in one of my last blogs that I was anticipating the arrival of my Eyes To Kill Mascara by Armani and that when I received it I would offer my opinion after trying it out.  I got it in the mail yesterday and used it for the first time this morning and I have one word for this mascara.... LOVE. 

First off, the packaging.  The tube itself is chic and sexy and just makes you feel like it's going to give you that Megan Fox sex appeal - after all she is the face of Armani Cosmetics.  One thing that really set the packaging apart from all the rest is that it is unusually heavy - it feels like it is made out of steel and is protecting the precious product on the inside.  Not some flimsy plastic pink and green tube.... no, not this.  This is professional through and through. 

Now for the results.  With just one coat my lashes were thickened and lengthened beyond my highest expectations.  I normally have to put at least three coats on to get the results that I got with only one from this mascara.  Now, I love lashes - I mean I really love lashes so I added another coat for good measure - and good measure indeed!  Here is one thing that stood out above the amazing blackness of the product and the volume and lengthening effects... it dries INSTANTLY.  If you are a mascara coater as I like to call it - you will understand how awesome it is to have a mascara dry quickly!  If you adorn two or more coats of mascara, you have to make sure (at least I find that I do) that your mascara is not "wet" or "tacky" between coats which can result in unsightly clumping.  With this product - worry no more.  Apply to one eye - move to the other and then go back to your first eye and apply your second coat - no need to waste precious time for drying because it's already dry!  Oh the little pleasures in life!

So I have found a new love in mascara - who would doubt the great name of Giorgio Armani anyway right?  The only draw back is the price - it comes with a hefty price tag of $30.00 - but in this case you really do get what you pay for - it's worth every penny and skipping a meal or two as well just to afford it!  HAHAHA! 

Try it out and let me know what you think about it OK?  C'est la vie beautiful!

0 comments: